Interested in a little pre-festival shopping and festivity?
Here at Ceylon Exchange, we wish to bring you joy and prosperity this Ramadan!
As a service provider of expedient money transfers to over 170 countries around the world, we wish to celebrate this period with an exciting Ramadan giveaway for our loyal customers.
Send money anywhere in the world and guess how many dates are in the jar to be in the running to be a brand new iPad.
How to Enter
Send $200 or more anywhere in the world during this promotional period.
Fill out the following entry form with the right answer to the following question:
Loading…*Terms and Conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition and win this prize forms part of the Conditions of Entry.
- Participation in the competition implies acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years or over. Employees and their immediate families of Ceylon Exchange (The Promoter) are ineligible to enter.
- The prize consists of a 9.7-inch iPad worth $469.
- Participants can only submit one entry per transaction.
- More than one entry can be made, provided additional transactions are made.
- To enter, customers need to transfer $200 or more during the promotional period, fill out the competition form online or in-store, and guess how many dates are in the jar.
- The promotional period starts on the 15th of May, 2018 and ends on 11.59pm AEST on the 30th of June, 2018.
- This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in the selection of the winners. The customer who guesses the number of dates in the jar correctly will be the winner.
- In the event that two or more transferrers guess the correct/closest amount, the winner will thereafter be picked through a raffle.
- The winner will be notified on the 2nd of July, 2018 and the decision will be announced online.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. No responsibility accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.